Clean Water, Land & Legacy Projects
The Minnesota Clean Water, Land & Legacy Amendment provides annual funding to:
- protect drinking water sources;
- protect, enhance, and restore wetlands, prairies, forests, and fish, game, and wildlife habitat;
- preserve arts and cultural heritage;
- support parks and trails;
- and protect, enhance, and restore lakes, rivers, streams, and groundwater.
Those dollars are dedicated to four funds: Outdoor Heritage Fund, Clean Water Fund, Parks and Trails Fund, and Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Visit the Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources to read about Clean Water projects throughout the state.
Current Clean Water Grants at Washington Conservation District